Monday, September 6, 2021

MATTER Of The Hearts part: 3 Ch 37

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 37”

Jacques-Jacques was working at home when there was a knock on the door. It was Genevieve.``Darling,Come in”Jacques said Genevieve Came in She was still upset with her parents.”Do you want some tea or something,I’m glad you stop here “Jacques said he help Genevieve sit down on the couch.”I’m so upset with my parents! I had a therapy session today and they put a listening device in my purse! They invaded my privacy! How can I trust them! Maybe it’s time I move out”Genevieve said “Wow! What did you say in you're session “Jacques Ask “That I wish I stayed with Brenda and never found them! A lot of things wouldn’t of happened if I just stay with Brenda,I wouldn’t of been raped again by my grandfather “Genevieve said “We wouldn’t of meet,Oh Genevieve I hate that you were raped,I want to take you're pain away “Jacques said he kiss her.”Jacques ,Do you think we have a chance? After all we start when you were married “Genevieve ask “Yes,I didn’t love my wife like I love you”Jacques said he kiss Genevieve again.``Oh I wish I was ready “Genevieve said “I’ll wait,I can walk you home “Jacques said “I’m don’t want to go home “Genevieve said “Then you can stay here ,I have a guest room”Jacques said they went upstairs and Jacques show her a guest room.”It had some PJ in their and bathroom supplies “Jacques Said “You are a gentleman “Genevieve said She kiss him goodnight.


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was on the phone .”Genevieve please come home,I’m sorry “Skye said she was worrying about her and hung up the phone as Rae Came Into the room.”Skye,Are you okay “Rae ask “Not Really! One daughter is in a coma, one son lost his father and one daughter is an emotional mess! Genevieve wishing we never found her”Skye said “Genevieve just trying to deal with everything,You say the same thing about me,You were angry and right now Genevieve is dealing with the rape that’s why she say that”Rae said “I hate that my daughter was raped if I could take her pain away I would”Skye said “I know”Rae said they share a hug,


At Port Charles Police station-Anna Came in with Erica.”I want a lawyer “Erica said “You're lawyers will come in the morning,I’m Take you to you're cell “Anna Said “I wasn’t drinking ,I was just distracted “Erica Said She was feeling emotional.”You ruined a lot of life “Anna said “I know”Erica said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment