Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 39

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 39”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in a coma when Skye Came Into the room and fixed her daughter's blanket.”Today I will make the person who did this to you pay! No one hurts my children, I never thought I would be a mother and now I have three beautiful children ,Who I love so much “Skye said as Genevieve Came Into the room.”Mother,We should go”Genevieve said “Lila Rae we will be home soon”Skye said she got up and look at Genevieve.”So Nothing happens between you and Jacques “Skye Ask Genevieve remember the kiss they share.”Nothing,Beside I’m not ready and I need to talk to Alistair first “Genevieve said “Genevieve it would be best if you pick Jacques for everyone,You’re father will kill Alistair and I can’t lost my family again I Just got the Quartermaine back”Skye said Genevieve hated feel the pressure.”We sure go”Skye said they left.


At Bobbie-Bobbie was looking at a picture of Carly when Lucas Came Into the room.”Today we will make sure Justice is done”Bobbie said “I’m sure no way is Erica going to walk”Lucas said “No,Lorenzo will not let that happen and I’ll make sure he gets away with it,We lose your sister because of that woman “Bobbie cried “Are you should You can do this” Lucas ask “Yes,” Bobbie said they left.


At The Courtroom-Jackson and Erica Came in As Skye and Lorenzo and  Ric And Genevieve and Alexis and Laura and Bobbie and Lucas and Brooklyn and Kendall and Bianca As the judge came into the room,”This is a hearing for Erica Kane on Charger against her on distractions driving that lean to three people died and one person in a coma,How do you plead “Guilty you're honor”You're honor the state is asking for no bail ,Erica felt to Pine Valley after the car accident “No bail”Erica look around and left.


On a Jet-A man was on it.”I’m coming home And I’ll get justice for you “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment