Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 23

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 23”

Skye/Lorenzo-Rae was getting her belongings unpacked when AJ came into the room.”AJ”Rae said “Why are you here! Where is Skye! AJ yelled “I’m moving in here,Skye giving me another chance “Rae said Aj was upset and hurt by it as Skye Came Into the room.”Skye! Is this true! Rae moving in! AJ yelled “I’ll let you both talk “Rae said and left the room.”AJ, We both have done things in the past and I want a relationship with Rae, She my mother “Skye said “Yes we both aren’t perfect, I just don’t know if I can let it go” AJ said “Why are you here” Skye Ask “To Tell you that Althea stop by at the house to talk to Dad, Did you know she related to Amanda Barrington “AJ said “Yes I know” Skye said “I like Skye better then Antoinette “AJ said “I too” Skye said AJ left,


At Jacques-Jacques Came Into the room it was all dark when he turned on the light to find Lorenzo their the place was all mess up..”What do you want” Jacques Ask “For you to leave my daughter alone, Leave town or you will deal with me,” Lorenzo said “Is that a threat! Jacques Ask “Maybe “Lorenzo said he left and Jacques felt a little scared.


At Laura/Kevin-Laura and Leslie, we’re having coffee with Rick Jr.” Are you like being back and working at the Hospital “Laura Ask “Yes, Laura are you okay? You look worried “Rick jr Ask “I’m worrying about my son,I don’t think he will ever get Emily back she the love of his life”Laura said “Maybe in time Emily will forgive Nikolas “Leslie said “Maybe “Laura said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment