Thursday, December 8, 2016

Always part 5 ch 48


At Genevieve/Alexander-Sunday Rose and Laurel were talking. “How are you, I sure of come home sooner “Laurel ask she took Sunday Rose hand. “I would never want you to put you're life on hold or anyone else “Sunday Rose said “I love you and I want you to heal”Laurel said “I'm ,I'm getting my life back I'm going back to school on Monday, My mother think it too  soon but I need to get my life back”Sunday Rose said as the nanny came in with A’dora Belle. “Is that “Laurel ask “Yes, It's my mother new baby A’dora Belle Rose”Sunday Rose said “I need to make her a bottle , Can you hold her”The nanny ask Laurel look at Sunday Rose and she could tell that Sunday Rose didn't want to hold her. “I can”Laurel said the nanny put A’dora Belle in her arms and left. “Is it hard to live in the house with her”Laurel ask “I thought it would be easy “Sunday Rose said “Well I just bought a house if you want you can live with me”Laurel said “Thanks but you know my mother would fight that “Sunday Rose said “Yes she would but I just want you to heal somehow we all do” Laurel said “I know “Sunday Rose said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room -Lorenzo was in bed alone in the room as John and Luis came in. “Both my sons , It's nice to see you both “Lorenzo said.” Thank you , We are glad that you're awake and we have news”Luis said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “We are working together running things till you get better “ John said “John, Are you sure “ Lorenzo ask “Yes I'm sure Father it's time I stay in town and be their for my family “John said “Well I'm glad to hear that I don't remember anything that happened this year and I'm not sure if I can run things anymore but I know that having both of you working things it will be okay “ Lorenzo said as Skye came in with cups in her hand . “What is going on “Skye ask “Mother I'm helping Luis with father business “John said “Skye, This is good both our sons working together my legacy well live on”Lorenzo said “Just both of you come back to me”Skye said “We will” Luis said “Both our sons will be find “Lorenzo said “You're lovely this”Skye said “Well maybe I will retired “Lorenzo said “Really”Skye ask “You look happy”Lorenzo said “I'm “Skye said as Nikolas-Alexander and Jenny came in. “Nikolas-Alexander, Who is this”Skye ask “This is Jenny Jack she looking for John”Nikolas-Alexander said “Jack”Skye ask “Yes my father is Jerry Jack”Jenny said “Oh “Skye said “Is Jerry alive “Lorenzo ask “ No I never met my father “Jenny said “Who you're mother “Skye ask “It doesn't matter, anyway I'm here to take over my uncle Jax company since I'm the only Jack left”Jenny said “Jax left me the company “Skye said “Mother I don't want it it's not ours anyway it's the right thing to give it to Jenny”John said “I want prove that you're a Jack then I will give you the company “Skye said “Fine with me” Jenny said and left with Luis and John .

“Papa , I'm glad you're awake “ Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you “ Lorenzo said Nikolas-Alexander left.

“So will you really retired “Skye ask “Well I guess I should, I have brain damage don't I “Lorenzo ask as Dr. Webber came in.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment