Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 83


The next Day At Skye/Lorenzo house-Skye was in the living room looking at a picture of a young Genevieve and Lorenzo together .,”This is going to destroy you're relationship between both of you “Skye said she pull the picture close to her as her phone rang. Skye pick up the phone “Skye Alcazar, I will be right their”Skye said as Lorenzo came in and Skye hang up her phone. “Who was that”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve maid, I'm going to see Genevieve “Skye said “I will go with you”Lorenzo said “No Genevieve needs her mother right now”Skye said “You're right”Lorenzo said Skye kiss Lorenzo and left. Lorenzo pick up a picture of Skye and Lorenzo. “This is the perfect plan to destroy you, Now to the next part of my plan”Lorenzo said to himself.

At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas was pour a drink when Laura came in. “Nikolas I'm so sorry about Alexander “Laura said “Thank you mother I'm going to fine my son killer if it's the last thing I do “Nikolas said “Nikolas I get you're in pain but revenge isn't going to bring Alexander back to you”Laura said “I lose my son Victor and Alexander in one lifetime “Nikolas yelled Laura hug her son. “I know son I'm sorry “Laura said

At Genevieve/Alexander-Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said as the maid came in. “Where is my daughter “Skye ask “Mrs. Cassadine is still in bed”The maid said “Thank you for calling me, Where are the babies “Skye ask “They are with the nanny “The maid said “Good “Skye said she went upstairs to Genevieve room who was sleeping in bed wearing the dress still Skye came in and was shock that Genevieve was still in the dress. “Genevieve “Skye said Genevieve wake up. “Yes Mother “Genevieve said “Why are you still in the dress”Skye ask “I don't want to let him go”Genevieve said She sit up. “Genevieve by taking the dress off you're not let him go,Now let's get you clean up”Skye said “Why”Genevieve ask “You have five children who need you”Skye said “Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A’dora Belle we'll never remember Alexander “Genevieve said “We will tell them about their Daddy now let's get you in a bath”Skye said “Mother I'm glad you're here, Is Daddy here”Genevieve ask “No I figure you just need me”Skye said “Yes I do”Genevieve said Skye help Genevieve up and into the bathroom.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment