Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 84


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a drink as Luis came in. “Son ,Do you want a drink”Lorenzo ask “No,Father did you order the hit on Alexander “Luis ask “Yes I did ! You're sister is better off without him”Lorenzo said “Father this isn't good, Do you realize what this will do to our family! Luis yelled “Luis, You may take over the business but I'm and always will be a head of this family! “Lorenzo said “What if you get caught “Luis ask “I will not”Lorenzo said “What if Genevieve has a breakdown “Luis ask “Genevieve will not , This will be good for Genevieve she will go back to the old Genevieve I just know it,”Lorenzo said “Anymore surprised plans”Luis ask “Luis you and John will run the business I will take care of the family “Lorenzo said “Oh father I'm scared for our family “Luis said “We will be fine”Lorenzo said Luis wasn't sure what to think and left.

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was all dress and came downstairs with Skye.”Don't you feel better “Skye ask “I guess “Genevieve said as the maid came in with a tray of tea and some yogurt and fruit. “Thank you Jess can you make sure no one touch the dress I was wearing last night “Genevieve ask “Yes Mrs. Cassadine “Jess said and left. “You may think I'm nuts for keeping the dress “Genevieve said “You're not nuts, You just feel lost right now I felt that way when I lost you're sister, Genevieve don't push anyone away you need you family right now “Skye said Genevieve moved close to Skye who hug Genevieve, “I'm glad that Daddy didn't do it”Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said she didn't know what to do about the secret.

Susan came in. “Genevieve I have you're pills , I'm sorry about Mr. Cassadine “Susan said she give the pills to Genevieve. “Thank you “Genevieve said and Susan left. “Genevieve what is it “Skye ask “Susan had a thing for Alexander “Genevieve said “Well that doesn't matter he loved you”Skye said “Alexander and I had a fight last night I found out we were not divorce he never sign them because he didn't think I really want it and his right I didn't, I loved him “Genevieve said “I know and so did Alexander “Skye said “I sure get the babies ready and take them to Nikolas to go over the plans”Genevieve said “Do you want me to go with you,”Skye ask “No thanks, Mother I'm glad you came over”Genevieve said “You're not alone in this”Skye said Genevieve kiss her mother on the cheek. “I know “Genevieve said “Call me”Skye said and left.

“Oh Alexander “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment