Monday, December 12, 2016

Always part 5 ch 51


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in. Lorenzo was holding his cane. “It's good to be home “Skye said “Yes it is, Skye I know this is a new challenge for us but I don't want you to treat me like an incompetent person”Lorenzo said “I will not”Skye said as Sage came in. “Uncle Lorenzo, You're home”Sage said and hug him. “Sage you're alive “Lorenzo ask “Sorry I forgot to tell you “Skye said “It's okay , I'm sorry I don't remember this year”Lorenzo said “It's okay , I came back to town to get to know my family and find out who my mother is and now I have but my dream to be a singer is finally here. I have the chance to go on tour”Sage said “That's great! When do you leave “Lorenzo ask “That's the thing I have to leave today I'm sorry I will not be here”Sage said “It's okay don't hold on you're dreams for me”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I will stay in touch “Sage said “Good, If you need anything “Lorenzo said “Sage I'm sorry I didn't trust you at first I was wrong “Skye said “It's okay “Sage said she pick up her bags and left. “So you didn't trust Sage “Lorenzo ask “I thought she was after you're money “Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said “Anyway Lorenzo I will not treat you different then I have before now let's go have some dinner “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said she took his hand and they went into the dining room.

At Skylar-Skylar and Genevieve were having tea . “So mother needs help with Daddy can you help to “Genevieve ask “I wish but I'm opening another art gallery, Can you help”Skylar ask “I guess it's not like I have young children to take care of and a wedding to plan”Genevieve said “Genevieve please “Skylar said “Fine “Genevieve said “What is going on”Skylar ask “Before I left town, Daddy and I had a fight the whole time Daddy was in the hospital I keep thinking if we will never got to fix things “Genevieve said “Well you can fix things now, What was it about “Skylar ask “The baby “Genevieve said she look sad. “Genevieve, What about “Skylar ask “I keep thinking the baby was really mine I know it's not mine but I keep thinking she is “Genevieve said as she cried  “Oh Ginny I'm sorry “Skylar said “I don't think I deal with the baby I did lose”Genevieve said “Do you still think of A’Dora as your “Skylar ask “No I'm raising her like I did Nikolas-Alexander but Daddy was so cold about it”Genevieve said “That's just how Daddy is”Skylar said “Yes I was so scarce that we would leave things like that and not get a chance “Genevieve said “But you do now”Skylar said “I guess I owe it to Daddy and Mother for helping me “Genevieve said “I will try to help out as much as I can”Skylar said “Alright I sure go”Genevieve said she left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished dinner. “I'm so glad you are okay Lorenzo I was so scare”Skye said as she cried. “Don't cry it's going to be okay”Lorenzo said he kiss her and they made love.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment