Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 67


At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae and Rick were still having dinner when Skye and Lorenzo came in. Rae wave to Skye and they came over. “Mother, Dr Webber “Skye said “You can call me Rick, Lorenzo how are you doing “Rick ask “I'm doing well”Lorenzo said “Do you want to join us “Rae ask “Sure “Skye said Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this , Skye order me a drink “Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said she sit down

Lorenzo pick up his phone. “What is it, Really thank you”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone and made a phone call. “Genevieve is going to be at the carnival, I think it's a great time to move in “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.

At Rae/ Rick table-Skye and Rae and Rick were sitting at the table talking. “How is Lorenzo ejected “Rick ask “Lorenzo needs something to do “Skye said as Lorenzo came by and sit down. Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said he sit down. “So you too are dating, Do you care for my mother or are you just use her to get to Monica, I know you're history with my stepmother “Skye said “I'm over Monica “Rick said “I hope so I want my mother happy “Skye said “I understand “Rick said “Good let's order “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo order dinner.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment