Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 91


At St Ann-Alexander funeral-Laura and Lulu and Nikolas and Emily and Alexis and Kristina and Molly and Sunday Rose who was holding Skye and Nikolas-Alexander was holding Lorenzo Jr and Genevieve was holding A’dora Belle and Jenny and Skylar and Constanza and Dani and Tea and Skye and Lorenzo and Luis and Lucas and John and Laura were sitting saying goodbye to Alexander . “We out here to say goodbye to a businessman and Son and brother and father and Husband who was taken to soon, His wife Genevieve will be giving the eulogizing. The father said Genevieve handle A’dora Belle to Constanza and went up to give the eulogizing. “I have heard a story about how Alexander know I was the girl for him, I was just a baby at the park with My mother and sister and Alexander saw me who was a little boy and say to himself I was the one for him, Alexander and I had a rocky relationship we broke up a couple of times but one thing never change is our love for each other that love was made with our children our late daughter Bianca and Sunday Rose and Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A’dora Belle and our grandson Nikolas-Alexander who we loved and raise as our son that love we had will never die it will live on”Genevieve said she wipe her tears and sit back down.

Nikolas-Alexander went up. “I loved and look up to my father and I will not rest till I find my father killer, Father I will always make you proud “Nikolas-Alexander said he sit back down as Sunday Rose got up.”Everyone in this room know what I been through this couple of months, Daddy was there for me helping me with my pain and mother, I love both of them so much, Daddy I will not forget you “Sunday Rose said she sit back down ,
Skye and Lorenzo we're sitting down
“Sunday Rose has been through so much , She was just healing and now she broke again so is Genevieve “Skye said she whispered to Lorenzo hope it would make him feel guilty .

Nikolas got up.”Alexander and I didn't have a perfect relationship but I
loved him Alexander was a great son and businessmen man and husband and Father and I will fine justice for my son another son I have to burned “Nikolas said he sit down and Emily got up. “I have loved Alexander as my son since I meet him , I'm grateful that I was his mother I will watching over you're children Alexander, We will figure this out how to move on “Emily said she sit down

Genevieve got back up and look at Alexander who was in the casket and fix his jacket and kiss him.”Goodbye my Prince “Genevieve said she closed the casket and they took it out.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment