Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 69


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in from dinner. “How about I draw us a bath”Skye ask “I love it”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and Skye went upstairs as a man came in. Lorenzo close the door. “I'm glad you're here this is the perfect plan to finally get Cassadine out of my daughter life, No one will know it was me they think I still have brain damage I hate lying to my wife about this “Lorenzo said “Yes I put the gun in the spot you wanted it”The man said “Thank you “Lorenzo said Skye came in. “Why was the door closes, What is going on “Skye ask The man left. “Skye let's take our bath”Lorenzo said “No Lorenzo, What is going on”Skye ask “Skye I been remember things I went to another doctor and the shallow is gone”Lorenzo said “So you been faking the brain damage “Skye ask she touch her face with her hands. “I was going to tell you I'm not ready to tell anyone else “Lorenzo said “Are you planning anything “Skye ask “No”Lorenzo lied “Are you really going to give it up”Skye ask “Yes that's part is true but the one thing I will never give up is protected my family “Lorenzo said “I don't want you to give that up “Skye said “Are you upset “Lorenzo ask “No”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye went upstairs.

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was in her bedroom taking off her earring and thinking about that kiss when Alexander came in and pull Genevieve in and kiss her neck. “Oh Alexander “Genevieve said “Tonight was fun”Alexander said “Yes it was”Genevieve said “The children are sleeping now it's Mommy and Daddy time”Alexander said they share a kiss and made love.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment