Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 60


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Alexander had just finished dinner with Sunday Rose. “Thank you for supporting me over the couple of months and raising her”Sunday Rose said “We love you and we want to be the best parents we can be, Better then ours”Genevieve said “I'm sure we are not perfect and you're going to be different with yours that's just how it is”Alexander said “I'm going to read “Sunday Rose said and went upstairs. Genevieve pour a drink as Alexander came by her. “Are we going to talk about the fight we had”Alexander ask “I have let go of the past like the ice princess and what happened in the ladies room I thought you had”Genevieve ask “It's just something I think what if”Alexander said “I think that too but I know at that time giving Bianca up was the right thing to do “Genevieve said and went upstairs .

At The Docks-Tea was on passing by as AJ came by. “Tea, Are you okay”AJ ask “I sure be happy that the woman who kidnapped me is dead but I wanted my day in court “Tea said “I get that , Do the cops think it was one of our nephew “AJ ask “Don't worry I will make sure no one go down for this”Tea said “Good ,I'm just glad everyone is okay “AJ said “Me too, Their is one good thing about this Constanza is staying “Tea said “That is a good thing “AJ said they share a look as Lydia came by. “Their is my husband “Lydia said “Yes”AJ said “It's good to see you Tea”Lydia said and they left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Rick and Rae we're having dinner. “This is nice”Rae said “Yes it is”Rick said “ I'm glad you saved my son in law, I do have my different with Lorenzo but my daughter love him and I know Lorenzo love my daughter “Rae said “It's hard when you don't like who you're children love, I didn't like Luke for a long time but I don't want to lose Laura”Rick said “No Skye and I have lose so much time together “Rae said “Do you like being a therapist “Rick ask “Yes I do “Rae said “Do you want me to walk you home”Rick ask “Yes, we sure do it again “Rae said “Yes we should “Rick said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment