Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Alway part 5 ch 66


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve came in with shopping bags in her hands. “Sunday Rose , I'm home “Genevieve said as the maid came in. “Miss Sunday Rose is sleeping “The maid said “Oh , Thank you”Genevieve said she went upstairs to her room and put her bags away and went into her closest and look at the hope chest that was on the floor and went by it. “I'm so glad that Alexander has his own closet and he will never know my secret “Genevieve said as she open the hopechest. “No one knows my secret about you”Genevieve said as she look at a picture.

Downstairs-Alexander had just came in. “Genevieve “Alexander said and went upstairs and into there room. “Ginny”Alexander said Genevieve was still in the closet and put the picture away and lock the hope chest and went into her room. “Alexander “Genevieve said Alexander came in. “Ginny I finished early I thought we could have family day their a carnival I thought we could take the children to it “Alexander said “I like it we need this”Genevieve said “Yes we do,Let's change into jeans ‘Alexander said “Okay. Alexander I do love you I just want to let go of the past “Genevieve said “I'm ready too, I want a life with you and our children “Alexander said “That's all I want”Genevieve said they share a kiss and change into jeans.

Sunday Rose was downstairs pour some water when Genevieve and Alexander came in with the youngest children. ‘“What's going on”Sunday Rose ask “We are going to have some fun all of us their a carnival in town”Alexander said “I don't know “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, We need this,Alexander said “Alright “Sunday Rose said “Good, Nikolas-Alexander is going to join us”Alexander said “Really? He cancel on me today “Genevieve said “Yes he is joining us”Alexander said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment