Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 75


At The Center-Skye and Lorenzo and Raelyn were greeting the guest. Laurel and John came in. “I wish Lila Rae was here”Laurel said “Me too”Skye said as Alan and Monica and Tracy and Ned and AJ and Lydia and Tea and Constanza and Dani and Skylar and Luis and Genevieve and Alexander and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander and Jenny and Rae and Rick and Nikolas and Emily came in. “Skye, How are you doing “Rae ask “I can do this Skye said and went up to speaking. “Thank you for coming, This center is in memory of my daughter Lila Rae she mine miracle daughter I was told I could never have a child but the doctor were wrong and I was scare of being a mother but Lila Rae was so easy to love and raise she was a great daughter I just wish with all the money we had we could've saved her when she got cancer but we couldn't but maybe we can save others by this center it will have medical evidence and teachers to help children with their homework and food for families who can't afford it anything they need, Welcome to the Lila Rae center “Skye said as she pull of the sheet on the sign and Lorenzo and Skye cut the ribbon and everyone clap.

Alexander went to get Genevieve a drink and Genevieve open her bag and pull out a piece of paper and read it was the divorce papers. Alexander came by. “Alexander, What is this”Genevieve ask “What are you talking about “Alexander ask Genevieve show Alexander the divorce papers. “Why didn't you tell me that we are not divorce! We been married this whole time! Genevieve yelled “I know you didn't want the divorce you love me! Alexander yelled “You play with my life you sure of told me! it's over”Genevieve said “You are just upset “Alexander said as Lorenzo came by. “Princess you look upset “Lorenzo said “We are in the middle of something “Alexander said “Just go”Genevieve said Alexander left.Lorenzo hug Genevieve. “It's going to be okay”Lorenzo said “I trusted him”Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said as Alexander went outside and Lorenzo shake his head at a man who was by the door.

“Skye, You did great, This is going to do a lot of good in the community “Rae said “I hope it does”Skye said

Outside-Alexander was outside with his back turn on the phone when a man came behind him and shot him.

Inside-Everyone heard the shot and went outside.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment