Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 81


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica came in and Monica went by the fireplace and pick of a picture of Victor and Alexander as little boy's. “It's so sad that both of them are now gone “Monica said “Yes it is, I just hope Lorenzo didn't do it”Alan said “Me too, If Lorenzo did this it will destroy this family, Skye would be torn on what to do”Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in and Lorenzo pour a drink as Skye came by. “Do you want something “Lorenzo said “No, Lorenzo did you do this ! Did you order a hit on our son in law! Skye yelled Lorenzo look at Skye. “Skye, I'm out of the business I give it to our sons”Lorenzo said “You can still order a hit! If you did this it will destroy our family! I will leave you! I love you Lorenzo I do but I can't stand by you if you order a hit on the man who our daughter love it's destroy Genevieve and the children!! Skye yelled Lorenzo put his drink down and touch Skye face. “I didn't do it, I swear on Lila Rae grave”Lorenzo said Skye cried and Lorenzo wipe her tears. “Do you believe me”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do”Skye said “Thank you “Lorenzo said “I'm going to bed”Skye said she went upstairs and a man came in the room. “It's take care of sir”The man said “Thank you “Lorenzo said he went to his safe and open it and pull out a gun and turn around and shot him. “Now it's take care of”Lorenzo said he pick up the body.

Skye was in the hallway watching the whole thing and was in shock that Lorenzo killed Alexander and lied to her.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment