Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 73


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Raelyn came in and sit at a table as Lorenzo came in and went to their table. “Lorenzo, Where have you been “Skye ask “I went to check on Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Tea,Raelyn I'm glad you're back “Lorenzo said “Thanks Papa , I'm going to stay in town and help with the center “Raelyn said “That's great, Tonight is going to be great”Lorenzo said “Yes it is “Skye said

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was in her closet and opening her hope chest .,”I sure of got ruined of this,Why I'm keeping all this, It's just a bad memory “Genevieve said to herself. She put the hope chest away and left.

At Bianca grave-Nikolas-Alexander was their with Jenny. “I want to show you something “Nikolas-Alexander said ‘Who's grave is this “Jenny ask “This is my mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “I thought Genevieve is you're mother “Jenny ask “No, Genevieve and Alexander are my grandparents, When Mother died they adopted me”Nikolas -Alexander ask “How old were you when you're mother died “Jenny ask”I was a baby, I didn't know the truth for a long time”Nikolas -Alexander said “We're you upset”Jenny ask “Yes,When I was a teen I don't want to call Genevieve mother anymore, It killed Genevieve “Nikolas-Alexander said “You were just being a teenager “Jenny said ‘Thanks, Jenny I brought you here because I like you ‘Nikolas-Alexander said “I like you too and I want to know all about you”Jenny said ‘Same here”Nikolas-Alexander said they left.

At General Hospital-Monica was in the hallway when Rick came by. “So are you coming to the opening with Rae”Monica ask “Yes, I really like Rae”Rick said “I'm glad you like her “Monica said as Alan saw them talking and Rick left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment