Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Always part 5 ch 55


At Luis-Luis was at home talking to Lucas . “So you and you're brother are going to take over things for you're father “Lucas said “Yes, Can you live with it”Luis ask “Yes I love you and I can't live without you “Lucas said “I can't live without you either “Luis said “Good, Just come back to me”Lucas said “I will”Luis said they share a kiss. 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve and Lorenzo were having breakfast. “So you have Skye and Lorenzo Jr and the new baby”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Alexander and I are going to get marry soon”Genevieve said Lorenzo flashback to reading something . “Oh I thought you were marry “Lorenzo ask “No we divorce I blame Alexander for something that wasn't his fault “Genevieve said “That sounds former, We sure go home “Lorenzo said “Why are you in a hurry to go home “Genevieve ask “I need to rest “Lorenzo said “Fine if you want to go home and moping around “Genevieve said she got up and push the stroller. Lorenzo was still in his chair. “Genevieve “Lorenzo said “You can get up yourself “Genevieve said Lorenzo got up. “You're not a good nurse “Lorenzo said “You're not a good patients “Genevieve said they left.

At General Hospital-Jenny and John and Laurel were their. “I'm Jerry daughter “Jenny said “I believe you “John said “So you both thought Jax was you're father”Jenny said “Yes it's a long story but we love Jax, We never meet Jerry “Laurel said Leslie came by. “I'm here to take Jenny to the lab”Leslie said Jenny left with her. “John, You're working with Luis running Daddy business “Laurel said “Yes,I'm “ John said as Jenny came in.” We will know in a few days “Jenny said “Good, Are you staying at our family hotel”Laurel ask “Yes I'm “Jenny said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment