Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Secrets and lies ch 2 part 1


At Lila Rae center-Skye was working making sure all the programs were running great the center was a hit and everything Skye hope it would be. Skye almost did drink but having the center to take care of help Skye stay clean. Lorenzo came in. “Skye, You left early “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “Yes I had to make sure the breakfast program went will “Skye said “I just wanted to make sure you are okay you been distant lately “Lorenzo said “I just been busy with the center that's all”Skye said she wasn't lying the center need Skye. “I know it's important to you”Lorenzo said “Yes it is,Are you going to the Skye”Skye ask Lorenzo brought the Skye from Genevieve and he like working it he can hide some of his business on it. “Yes”Lorenzo said Rae came in. “Lorenzo,Skye “Rae said “Mother, Why are you here”Skye ask “I just wanted to check on you”Rae said “Well I need to go,I will see you at home “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and left, “Skye, Are you okay”Rae ask “It's been hard keeping this secret if I didn't have the center to work at I would be drinking “Skye said “Well I'm glad you have the center “Rae said “Me too, How is Rick”Skye ask “Good he at that hospital “Rae said “I'm glad you and Rick our married he loves you”Skye said “I love him to, I sure go I just want to check on you”Rae said “I'm find “Skye said Rae left.

At Nikolas-Alexander/Jenny-Nikolas-Alexander was working at home when Jenny came in with a tray of food. “Nikolas-Alexander take a break with me”Jenny said “Sure I will “Nikolas-Alexander said they have been living together for a while Nikolas-Alexander wanted to get married but Jenny wasn't ready yet. “Jenny you have been so support this couple of months, Thank you”Nikolas-Alexander said “You're welcome, I love you “Jenny said “I love you to, How is the company going”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Good “Jenny said she was working at the Jack company.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment