Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 78



At General Hospital-Genevieve came out of Alexander room as Nikolas and Emily came by. “We want to see our son then we would like for Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander to come to the house for the night “Nikolas said “Sure that's fine, Alexander loved you both, You both will be in my children life “Genevieve said “Thank you our son loved you”Emily said “Yes he did,We will fine who killed him”Nikolas said as he look at Lorenzo and Genevieve saw that. “Let's go see our son “Emily said Nikolas and Emily left. Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose came by. “Mother, Are you okay about us staying with Grandfather and Grandma “Sunday Rose ask “Yes it's find, They need you to”Genevieve said “Mother we will get through this”Nikolas-Alexander said he kiss his mother on the cheek and left. Alan and Monica came by. “Genevieve if you need anything you're not alone, We are here for you “Alan said we are here for you “Monica said “Thanks”Genevieve said Alan and Monica left. Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Genevieve. Why don't you come to our house and you can take a bath, We can bring the young children over “Skye said she touch her daughter's hair. “No Mother I want to go home “Genevieve said “You should not be alone”Lorenzo said “I will be fine”Genevieve said “Alright we will take you home”Skye said they left.

“What a night “Alan said “Yes it is, Why can't we be happy we keep losing family members “Monica said

Alexander room-Alexander was laying on the bed when Emily and Nikolas came in. “Alexander I love you I'm so glad I was you're mother I wouldn't have it any other way we will watch over you're children and Genevieve “Emily said “Alexander I love you and I will make sure that we find your killer if it's the last thing I do”Nikolas said as Alexis came in. “Alexander I love you so much I will help Nikolas find the killer to and watch over the children “Alexis said they left the room.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment