Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 57


At Genevieve/Alexander outside-Genevieve was upset and having trouble with her keys when Skye came by and touch her hand . Genevieve turn around. “Mother, Why are you here “Genevieve ask “I'm sorry about you're father and how he was upset with you but I need you to watch you're father while I'm at work “Skye said “Why does it have to be me”Genevieve ask “Genevieve I need you and you're father to get along I'm done coming between you two “Skye said “Mother I can't “Genevieve said “Genevieve we took care of you when you need it”Skye said “Don't use guilt on me”Genevieve said “I hope to see you tomorrow “Skye said and left. Genevieve came in the house and put the baby in the playpen and pull out her junk food French fries and a cheeseburger and milkshake and sit down and eat it as Alexander came in and look at Genevieve. “I take it you and Lorenzo got into a fight “Alexander said “He sit down by Genevieve. “How can you tell”Genevieve ask “You're eating junk food you only eat it when you're upset “Alexander said Genevieve was about to put a fries in her mouth when Alexander took it. “I was showing Daddy picture of our children to help his memory and Daddy yell at me for giving Bianca away , He still is upset by it”Genevieve said “That's one thing I have in common with you're father “Alexander said “You're still upset with me for giving Bianca away! You were not even here! Genevieve yelled as she got up . “You left me on our wedding day! What was I supposed to do! I didn't want to get pregnant but that night you want to have sex even though we didn't have a condom and you say you would handle it!! Genevieve yelled ‘Yes I did but I got scare so I left and then you turn to my brother! Alexander yelled Genevieve slap him.

At Port Charles Private girl school -Sunday Rose was having a hard time ejected to school thinking that Genevieve was right it was too soon. Sunday Rose pick up her cell phone and called Genevieve

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve had just slap Alexander went her phone rang. “Sunday Rose, I will come and get you “Genevieve said she hang up the phone. “How is Sunday Rose “Alexander ask “It was too soon to go to school maybe we need to get a tutor for Sunday Rose “Genevieve said “Maybe, We need to talk about our fight “Alexander said ‘We both have done things in the best we can let it go or move on from each other “Genevieve said “I want to let it go”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve and the nanny came in and too A’dore Belle upstairs and they left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment