Friday, December 9, 2016

Always part 5 ch 49


At Genevieve/Alexander-Sunday Rose was still talking to Laurel who was holding A’dora Belle as Genevieve came in and was upset by it. “Why are you holding my baby”Genevieve ask “The nanny went to heat up her bottle “Laurel said “Well I can take her now”Genevieve said Laurel give her the baby. “You can trust me , We are sisters “Laurel said “Yes, So how long are you and John staying this time”Genevieve ask “We are both staying we both realize that family is important “Laurel said “Well Mother and Daddy will be happy about that “Genevieve said “Yes, I sure go I just brought my own place and I have a lot to do”Laurel said “Thanks for coming by”Sunday Rose said “Anytime “Laurel said and left. “Mother, You were kind of rude to Laurel she is you're sister “Sunday Rose said “Laurel and John never felt like my siblings they were so close with you and Nikolas-Alexander because of the age”Genevieve said “Yea, How is Papa “Sunday Rose ask “Daddy has some brain damage and he doesn't remember anything that happened this year”Genevieve said “Well this year suck for us”Sunday Rose said “Yea, Mother ask me to help her out take care of Daddy”Genevieve said “Why not get a nurse “Sunday Rose ask “My father well not fall for that “Genevieve said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed and Skye was by him when Dr Webber came in. “Do I have brain damage “Lorenzo ask “Yes and you still have some shallow where you were shot it sure go down soon but for now you need help around the house with daily thing and you need a cane “Dr. Webber said “Well my memory come back “Lorenzo ask “It mayn't come back at all, You may not be able to work “Dr. Webber said “So I just stay home and do nothing “Lorenzo ask “You had major surgery and need to rest, Looking at family pictures can help with you're memory “Dr . Webber said “When can Lorenzo go home “Skye ask “Today, Just don't push yourself “Dr. Webber said “Any pills “ Skye ask “Yes I will have it ready for you”Dr . Webber said and left.  

“Lorenzo, Tomorrow I have a meeting about the center I can't cancel it”Skye said “It's fine I can take care of myself, Dr Webber doesn't know what his talking about “Lorenzo said Skye was worrying about him.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment