Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 79


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo came into the living room a jacket of Alexander was on the chair and Genevieve pick it up and smell it. “Genevieve I don't think this is a good idea for you to stay here “Lorenzo said “I will be fine, I'm not alone I have my staff and my babies “Genevieve said “Well if you need us”Skye said “Thanks I will be fine “Genevieve said she keep looking at her father. “Genevieve just ask”Lorenzo said “Did you kill my husband Daddy”Genevieve ask “No I don't do this “Lorenzo said “I want you to swear on Lila Rae grave “Genevieve said “I swear on you're sister grave”Lorenzo said “I believe you,Mother I'm sorry that this ruin you're opening “Genevieve said “It's okay “Skye said as Skylar and Luis and Laurel and John came in. “Genevieve, We didn't get to talk to you at the hospital we want to make sure you are okay , I can stay here if you want me to”Skylar said Genevieve touch her sister hair. “I will be okay thank you all for coming but I want to be alone right now”Genevieve said “We love you sis”Luis said “I love you all to”Genevieve said everyone left. Genevieve went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of them on their wedding day and went upstairs.

Outside of Genevieve house-Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Laurel and John were out their . “I'm worrying about Genevieve “Skylar said “Me too but Genevieve will get through this “Skye said “We should go”Luis said they left.

Inside Genevieve house-Genevieve check on her younger children who were sleeping not knowing that their father was gone. Genevieve went into there bedroom and lay down in the dress with Alexander blood on it.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment