Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 62


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just put flowers on the center of the table when Lorenzo came in. “Gardenia”Lorenzo said “Yes their Genevieve favorite flower “Skye said “Yes they are “Lorenzo said “Well you try to get pass it”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “Mother, Daddy “Genevieve said Lorenzo went by Genevieve and touch her shoulders. “I'm sorry about the fight yesterday you're right it was you're choice to make and I will let it go, We have been thought a lot and I want to move on , I love you Genevieve “Lorenzo said “I want to move on from the past to”Genevieve said “Is that all”Skye ask “It's find let's eat “Lorenzo said “No,Genevieve tell you're father how you feel”Skye said “I was scared when you were in a coma if you would be in it for long like I was or when you wake up have the same issue I do because I love you “Genevieve said “I know you love me just because we fight doesn't mean we don't love each other “Lorenzo said “No”Genevieve said “I want you both to get along I'm done being in the middle of thing “Skye said “Yes mother”Genevieve said “Let's eat”Lorenzo said they sit down.”How is Sunday Rose “Lorenzo ask “Do you remember what she been thought “Genevieve ask “No you're mother told me”Lorenzo said “Oh, Sunday Rose push herself and went to school yesterday it wasn't good she thinks everyone is looking at her and thinking about the rape I just hope she doesn't drop out she too smart to quit “Genevieve said “Just give her time”Lorenzo said “How is the wedding plans “Skye ask “I haven't plan them yet”Genevieve said Lorenzo give Skye a look. “Why are you put the wedding plans on hold”Lorenzo ask “I just haven't had time that's all, I have plans this afternoon to see my son”Genevieve said “I will not be long the center is almost ready “Skye said “That's good we know how important it is for you Mother “Genevieve said “Yes we do “Lorenzo said “I just want Lila Rae to live on”Skye said “She will”Lorenzo said

At The Docks-Nikolas-Alexander was on the docks when Jenny came by carrying a box and look like she need help. “What are you doing “Nikolas-Alexander ask “I found a place to live “Jenny said “Let me help you”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you”Jenny said Nikolas-Alexander took the boxes and walk Jenny to her place.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment