Monday, December 12, 2016

Always part 5 ch 50


At General Hospital-The hallway-Alan was in the hallway when Dr. Webber came by. “How is my son in law “Alan ask “Lorenzo can go home but he needs a lot of care his not the same man”Dr. Webber said “This isn't going to be good”Alan said “I'm sorry but it could be worse “Dr. Webber said “True “Alan said and left.

In Lorenzo room-Skye was helping Lorenzo change.”Skye, This isn't going to be easy ‘Lorenzo said Skye touch his chin. “I'm in this for the long haul “Skye said they share a kiss as Alan came in. “I heard someone is getting out of here “Alan said “Yes I'm “ Lorenzo said “I'm glad you're okay Lorenzo “Alan said “Thank you “Lorenzo said “If you need anything, Call me”Alan said “Thanks Dad”Skye said Dr Webber came in with a wheelchair and pills and a cane. “I don't need a wheelchair “Lorenzo said “Fine, Take you're cane”Dr . Webber said he give the cane to Lorenzo and the pills. “Thank you for everything “Lorenzo said they left. “I just wish things would get better for my family “Alan said “I know”Dr Webber said

At Lorenzo office-Luis and John were talking. “I have a plan for the woman who did this to our father, Do you want to know”Luis ask “Yes I do”John said

At Tea-Tea was looking at paperwork when Constanza and Dani came in with a tray of food. ‘What is all this “Tea ask “We made you some lunch, We love you mom and we are glad you're okay “Constanza said “Yes we are and we are going to stay in town “Dani said “I like that and she will pay for what she did to Lorenzo and I “Tea said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment