Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 61


At Genevieve/Alexander-Alexander was in the living room pour some coffee when Genevieve came in dress for the day.”Where are you going “Alexander ask “My parents house, Mother keep wanting me to make up with Daddy and stop fighting “Genevieve said “What about us”Alexander ask “It's only you who upset with the past”Genevieve said “Really, You let it go what I did to you”Alexander ask “Yes I have moved pass it and I was hope you would now I wonder if we sure get married at all”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in dress for the day. “What's going on”Sunday Rose ask “Nothing, I have to go to my parents house, What are you up to”Genevieve ask “I'm going to look up information about a new school “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, You may not find a school that doesn't know “Genevieve said “Then I will get a tutor,,Why do I need school anyway I'm a heiress “Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch her daughter face . “You're too smart to throw it away over this “Genevieve said “Yes you are”Alexander said “I just don't know what to do”Sunday Rose said “Well call Grandma Rae maybe that will help, I have to go”Genevieve said “I have a meeting but I can change it “Alexander said “No it's okay “Sunday Rose said Genevieve kiss her daughter. “I will see you later “Genevieve said and she left.”Daddy are you and Mother okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes. We are fine princess and you are right you are a heiress “Alexander said

At Leslie-Leslie was at home having some coffee when their was a knock on the door it was Rae. “Rae, Why are you here “Leslie ask “Can I come in”Rae ask “Sure “Leslie said Rae came in. “I have a question for you, I have been seeing Rick and I want to make sure you're okay with it”Rae ask “Yes I'm over Rick but I would be worry about Monica she still like Rick”Leslie said “Thank you and I'm glad you're back “Rae said “Thank you , I do hope you are happy with Rick”Leslie said “Thank you “Rae said she left as her phone rang it was Sunday Rose. “Sure, I will be right their”Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was outside about to go in and just took a breath she was worrying about having another fight with Lorenzo. “I can do this”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment