Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Always part 5 ch 46


At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed when Skye was by his side and holding his hand. “Who shot me? Lorenzo ask “It turns out that Gabriel who pretend to be you're sister is Maria, You're old love and she wanted you back”Skye said “By shooting me”Lorenzo ask “No, Tea figure out the truth and Maria kidnapped her and we went to get her and confront  her and Maria pull out a gun and was about to shot me but you went in front of me”Skye said as she cried. “I would do it again I love you Skye, You're my life”Lorenzo said “You're my life too I can't live without you “Skye said “Is Maria in jail “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Do you remember anything “Skye ask “I remember up till this year I don't remember anything that happened this year at all”Lorenzo said “You will in time”Skye said “I hope so, I'm glad that our son is take over things right now because I don't think I can”Lorenzo said “I wasn't sure what to do or how long you would be in a coma”Skye said “I know and I think Luis is ready, I may need him to work for me for good, Skye are you okay with it? Lorenzo ask “Yes just make sure our son comes back to us “Skye said “Yes, Luis is smart when it comes to business “Lorenzo said as Ric came in.”Ric , Why are you here “Skye ask “I need to question Lorenzo “Ric said “Not now”Skye said “It's okay Skye I'm ready , Now what do you need? Lorenzo ask “What happened that night “Ric ask “I don't remember, My memory is gone “Lorenzo said “You have my testimony and Tea can't that be enough to put her behind bars “Skye ask “Yes , We do have enough evidence but having Lorenzo testimony would help to”Ric said “Just do you're job and put Maria away “Lorenzo said as Tea came in. “Oh she will go to jail for a long time”Tea said “I'm on you're side this time”Ric said as he look at Skye and left.

“Tea, I'm glad you're okay “Lorenzo said “I'm glad you're okay to”Tea said “Do you remember Tea “Skye ask”Yes but I don't remember what happened this year “Lorenzo said “I'm going to get you some water “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo and left.

“Skye love you so much she was worrying about you “Tea said “I love her too”Lorenzo said

At The hallway -Skye lean against the wall as Dr . Webber came by. “Skye, Are you okay “Dr.Webber ask “No I'm worrying about my husband, Lorenzo doesn't remember anything that happened this year “Skye said “I was wondering if this would happened and Lorenzo was shot in the head he may never get his memory back and he may suffer from brain damage “Dr. Webber said “Can Lorenzo be alone or drive at all”Skye ask “I would not recommend it, You may want to get a nurse for Lorenzo “Dr. Webber said “Lorenzo going to hate this”Skye said as Genevieve came by. “What is going on “Genevieve ask “If you have any questions let me know”Dr . Webber said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit



No comments:

Post a Comment