Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 85



At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas and Emily were having breakfast with Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose and Laura when Alexis and Kristina and Molly came in. “Alexis, Molly,Kristina,Do you want some food? Coffee “Nikolas ask “Nikolas we are just here for you, For all of you”Alexis said “Thanks Genevieve is on her way over to go over the funeral arrangements “Nikolas said “I'm here if you need any legal advice “Alexis said ‘Thank you”Nikolas said

Sunday Rose got up and pour some juice as Kristina came by. “Sunday Rose, If you need anything “Kristina said “I just wish our family could be happy and who would killed Daddy “Sunday Rose said “Alexander loved you remember that and all the time you spend together “Kristina said “Yeah I was just heal from the raped and now this”Sunday Rose said Genevieve came in with the youngest children. “Genevieve,Thanks for coming “Nikolas said “You're welcome,I guess we sure plan the funeral you know Alexander would want all of us to get along he loved all of us in the room, Now his with Bianca”Genevieve said “Yes he is”Emily said “Yes the daughter he sure of raised, Anyway I think the funeral sure be at the church “Nikolas said “I want to give the eulogizing”Genevieve said “That's fine, Alexander would want that “Emily said “Yes”Genevieve said “We can have the wake here, I also want Alexander burned at the Cassadine crypt”Nikolas said “No, Alexander is to be burned by Bianca”Genevieve said “Who sure of been burned at the crypt”Nikolas said “Look who care! Alexander and Bianca are gone! It can't bring them back to us! Alexander would want to be with Bianca “Emily said “Thanks Emily “Genevieve said “You're right”Nikolas said “Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose come home with me”Genevieve said “I have to go to the office I'm now head of this family and I will be running the empires “Nikolas-Alexander said “Just don't get over you're head and take over you're life”Genevieve said “I will not”Nikolas-Alexander said

“I know some of you think it was my father who did this but it's not I ask Daddy and he swear on Lila Rae grave that he didn't do it, Daddy would not lie on Lila Rae memories “Genevieve said “I think we all just want answer that all”Laura said “Yes we do”Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment