Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 64


At the Park Genevieve was holding Lorenzo arm as they were walking and ran into a man.”Genevieve Alcazar”The man said “Jack Kennedy “Genevieve said “Yes it's good to see you “Jack said “You too, Do you remember my father Lorenzo “Genevieve ask “Yes it's good to see you to”Jack said “You too”Lorenzo said “Daddy recovery from being shot in the head “Genevieve said “Oh I'm glad you're okay”Jack said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Why are you in town”Genevieve ask “I'm back for good I'm running for senator of Port Charles “Jack said “Congratulations “Genevieve said Jack look at her ring. “Are you married “Jack ask “I'm engaged to Alexander Cassadine it will be our three marriage”Genevieve said “Well it was nice to see you both “Jack said he left. “Jack is a nice man I remember he like you but all you wanted was Alexander “Lorenzo said “You would not want me with a senator it would not be good for the family besides I love Alexander “Genevieve said “Yes I know you do I just want you happy that's all”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy let's go home”Genevieve said they left .

At Genevieve/ Alexander-Sunday Rose was talking to Rae. “So school didn't go good “Rae ask “No everyone was looking at me thinking that the girl who was raped they blame me “Sunday Rose said “They could've just thought where have you been”Rae said “No I'm thinking of just getting tutor “Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose you can't be afraid of getting you're life back, If you just stay home you could get depressed “Rae said “I just don't know what else to do”Sunday Rose said “I know”Rae said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “Daddy do you have to take you're pills “Genevieve ask Lorenzo sit down. “ I will”Lorenzo said “Daddy you look tired “Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Skye, You home early “Lorenzo said as Skye sit by him. “I got done early, Lorenzo are you okay”Skye said “Yes I just have to take my pills “Lorenzo said “Well I'm going to go, Daddy I'm glad we let things go”Genevieve said “Me too Princess “Lorenzo said Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment