Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 80

At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas and Emily and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “I'm glad you're here I just want you both to know you're father loved you both so much, You both our Cassadine “Nikolas said “We know that Grandfather and it's time I take my place as head of this family just like father would want,”Nikolas-Alexander said “I'm glad to hear that and I will help you with that and Sunday Rose, You are a real life princess and a heiress in this family “Nikolas said “I know but all I want is my father “Sunday Rose said “I know”Nikolas said “Why don't I show you a room”Emily said she and Sunday Rose went upstairs. “Let's have a drink”Nikolas said he pour a drink for them. “Grandfather, Do you think Papa order a hit on my Father “Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes I do , I understand you love Lorenzo but he always hating you're mother with Alexander “Nikolas said “But Papa has brain damage “Nikolas-Alexander said “Lorenzo could be fake, It would not be the first time “Nikolas said “If Papa did this it would destroy my mother and the whole family “Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes it would “Nikolas said “If it was Papa I will find out “Nikolas-Alexander said “Just be careful “Nikolas said

Upstairs in a bedroom-Emily was in the bedroom with Sunday Rose. “Grandma, What was Daddy like as a young boy “Sunday Rose ask “You're father was just the way you know him then he protected his family and loved us even his brother Victor when they would fight Alexander still loved him”Emily said “Mother and Daddy had a lot of fights “Sunday Rose said “You're parents did fight a lot but they loved each other and each of you”Emily said “You loved Daddy to”Sunday Rose said “Yes I did, You're father was my son I don't care about DNA”Emily said “Daddy loved you to , He say you were a classy lady and the rock for this family “Sunday Rose said “We will get through this somehow “Emily said “I just don't get who would do this”Sunday Rose said Emily hug Sunday Rose. ,”I don't get it either “Emily said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment