Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Always part 5 ch 47


At a house-Laurel came in and look around . “This well do my own place “Laurel said and unpacking her belongings..

At Lorenzo office-Luis was working when John came in. “John, What are you doing here”Luis ask “I want to help you with father business, I love him to and you need someone “John said “Are you sure? I can live with the choice I have to make can you “Luis ask “Yes I can”John said “Alright, You know Mother isn't going to like this”Luis said “I know”John said

At General Hospital-Skye and Genevieve we're talking. “Mother, You look worrying is it Daddy”Genevieve ask “Yes, I'm glad you're father is awake but he doesn't remember anything that happened this year and he can't be alone and I still have work to do about the center and Laurel and John are moving out , I don't think you're father would want a nurse “Skye said “Mother, I can come over and check on Daddy “Genevieve said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes, You both took care of me now it's time I turn the favor “Genevieve said “Thank you, I sure go back to you're father “Skye said “Go I have errands to run”Genevieve said and left.

At Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was alone in bed when Skye came in. “Are you okay”Lorenzo ask Skye took his hand. “Yes now I'm “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo.

At The Docks-Nikolas-Alexander was walking when he ran into a woman. “Can I help you”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes I'm looking for John Alcazar”She said “I can help you, His my cousin “John said “Really “She ask “Yes, Who are you “Nikolas-Alexander ask “I'm Jenny Jack “ She said “Who you're father “Nikolas-Alexander ask “Jerry”Jenny said “Oh, Let me take you to John”Nikolas-Alexander said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment