Thursday, December 1, 2016

Always part 5 ch 43


At The Police Station-Ric and Alexis were working when Tea and Dani and Constanza came in. “Tea, We are glad you're okay “Alexis said “Thanks I want to know how many years are you asking for with Maria “Tea ask “We are asking ten years for kidnapping you and shooting Lorenzo “Ric said “Good, When is the bail hearing “Tea ask “In a hour, Tea let us do this”Alexis said “I will be fine I have to see her and make sure she goes away not just for myself but for my family “Tea said “Mother, We will take you to the courthouse “Constanza said “they left. “I never thought that we would be putting someone in jail for trying to kill Lorenzo “Alexis said “Me too” Ric said

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was at home and look at a picture of her and Lorenzo. “Oh Daddy you have to wake up we need you “Genevieve said she cried a little as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother,How is Papa “Sunday Rose ask “Daddy still in a coma but he will wake up I know he will”Genevieve said “Yes he will”Sunday Rose said “How are you doing “Genevieve ask “Good, I want to go back to school tomorrow “Sunday Rose said “Are you sure”Genevieve ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said “Alright I will call the school “Genevieve said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed when Dr .Webber was looking at him and Skye was holding his hand.  “Do you know what year it is “Dr . Webber ask “2016”Lorenzo said “Yes it is, How old are you “Dr .Webber ask “I'm in my sixty”Lorenzo said “How is my husband “Skye ask “Good, I would like to run some test, But I would not worry about what you don't remember you were shot in the head and there is some shallow from the bullet still “Dr. Webber said “Good, I'm going to call the children while you are having you're test “Skye said “Alright “Lorenzo said Lorenzo kiss Skye.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment