Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Always part 5 ch 54


At The center-Skye had just came into fine Rae their. “Mother I'm glad you're here”Skye said “I'm surprised you're here, Don't you want to be with Lorenzo “Rae ask “I need to get the center ready so Genevieve is staying with him”Skye said,”Are you sure that's a good idea “Rae ask “Yes, I'm sick of them fighting and I end up in the middle of it”Skye said “That's true, Skye are you okay”Rae ask “I'm glad that Lorenzo is awake but I'm worrying he has some memory loss and some brain damage “Skye said “Who's take over things “Rae ask “ John and Luis”Skye said “Are you okay with that “Rae ask “Yes I have to be”Skye said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Genevieve were sitting down and Genevieve was holding A’dora Belle. “Daddy I want you to meet A’dora Belle “Genevieve said “She beautiful , She looks like Sunday Rose “Lorenzo said “Yes, Do you want to hold her”Genevieve ask “Not right now “Lorenzo said “Why don't we get some breakfast “Genevieve ask “Find, You didn't answer me earlier did you're mother ask you to watch me”Lorenzo ask “No Daddy ,You may not remember but we had a fight before you were shot”Genevieve said “We always fight since you were a little girl but it doesn't mean I don't love you “Lorenzo said “I know Daddy “Genevieve said “Help me up “Lorenzo said “Use you're cane”Genevieve said Lorenzo use his cane to get up. “You know I took care of you when you were in a coma “Lorenzo said “Yes I know Daddy “Genevieve said they left.

At The Police Station-Alexis and Ric were talking when Tea came in. “What is you're news”Tea ask “Tea someone murder Maria last night “Ric said “Who”Tea ask “We think it was either Luis or Lorenzo “Alexis said “Do you have any proof “Tea ask “No”Ric said “Then leave my family alone”Tea said and left. “What are we going to do”Ric ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment