Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 82


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in bed pretend to be sleeping when Lorenzo came in bed and touch Skye back. “Forgive me for lying to you, I had to do it Genevieve better without him”Lorenzo said Skye cried as she heard Lorenzo talking. 

At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas was alone drinking in the dark when Emily came in the room wear her robe. “Nikolas come to bed, I need you”Emily said Nikolas took Emily's hand and they went upstairs to bed.

Nikolas-Alexander room-Nikolas-Alexander was looking at a picture of him and his father. “I will get my revenge on you're killed father I don't care if it was Papa someone will pay”Nikolas-Alexander said

Sunday Rose room-Sunday Rose was looking at pictures of her and Alexander. “Oh Daddy I will miss you”Sunday Rose said

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was in bed just laying there in the dress with Alexander blood on it as the maid came in.”Mrs. Cassadine let me help you change into you're pj “The maid said she help Genevieve up. “I don't want to get dress “Genevieve said “Mrs. Cassadine I'm sorry about Mr. Cassadine he loved you so much and would want you to take care of yourself “The maid said “I know and I know you're doing you're job but I don't want to change “Genevieve said “Alright, Do you want anything “The maid ask “Nothing you can get me , I just want to be alone “Genevieve said “Yes Ma'am “The maid said and left. Genevieve lay back down but on Alexander side of the bed.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment