Friday, December 2, 2016

Always part 5 ch 44

“Always part 5 ch 44”
At The Courthouse-Alexis and Ric were at the desk and Tea and Dani and Constanza and AJ were seating when Maria came in and look at them as Scotty Baldwin came by Maria and the Judge came in and everyone stood up. “Maria Sanchez,How do you plea? The Judge ask “Not Guilty You're honor “Maria said “What are you asking for”The Judge ask. “The state is asking for ten years, The man that Maria shot Lorenzo Alcazar is in a coma and may not wake up “Alexis said Scotty got up. “You're honor my client will not leave the state”Scotty said “No bail”The Judge said court was dismissed.  Tea got up and went to see Maria. “You will not get away with this! You will end up all alone while Lorenzo is happy with his wife Skye not you “Tea said “I will get out of this”Maria said and went back to her cell. “Alexis, Ric I'm glad you both won this”Tea said “Me too”Ric said “I will help in anyway I can”Tea said “We just need you to testify .”Alexis said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo had just came back from all the test and Skye was put a blanket on him. “We sure know in a few days what the test say”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Do you remember what you do for a living “Skye ask “Yes I'm a international arms dealer “Lorenzo said “Yes, We were not sure how long you would be in a coma , So Luis is take over things”Skye said “I think that a good idea for now , I don't remember a lot “Lorenzo said “You will in time”Skye said as Laurel and John and Luis and Skylar and Genevieve came in. “Mother, Oh my God, Daddy you're awake !  Genevieve said “Yes you're father is awake “Skye said “Daddy we are glad that you're awake “Skylar said “Yes we are”Laurel said “Yes”John said “I'm glad I'm awake to I love all of you”Lorenzo said as Dr. Webber came in. “I know you're all glad that you're father is awake but he needs to rest”Dr. Webber said “Is Daddy okay “Genevieve ask “I'm fine” Lorenzo said “Let's go into the Hallway and let you're father rest”Skye said Skye left with the children.

“Mother, What is going on”Genevieve ask “We don't know all what we are dealing with but you're father could have memories lose “Skye said “Well he get it back “Skylar ask “In time he will, We will know more when the test come back “Dr. Webber said “We sure just be happy that Lorenzo wake up , I sure go talk to Alexis about the case “Skye said “Mother everything is going to be fine”Luis said “You're takeover Daddy business aren't you”Genevieve ask “Just till Father is well”Luis said “Who idea was it”Genevieve ask “Mine, I'm doing what Father would want “Luis said “Just be careful “Skylar said “I will “Luis said Skye left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment