Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 58


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just finished talking to the cook who left the room as Lorenzo came in. “What are you planning “Lorenzo ask “I'm planning a breakfast tomorrow with Genevieve she going to come and you're going to apologize to her and stop fighting “Skye said “Skye just because I fight with Genevieve doesn't mean I don't love her, We just don't see eye to eye “Lorenzo said “That's because you both are alike, Stubborn and have to have the last word,”Skye said “Why is it so important to you for Genevieve and I to get along “Lorenzo ask “We just have been through too much this year, Lorenzo we almost lose you this time and we have lose so much”Skye said “Are you talking about Lila Rae “Lorenzo ask “That and I know you don't remember but for a couple of months you all thought I was dead,But you didn't give up and you fought for me”Skye said “Who took you”Lorenzo ask “It's a long story but my adopted mother but you took care of them”Skye said “That's good I'm kind of glad I don't remember that”Lorenzo said “I know , A lot has happened this year and I just want us all to get along and let go of the past beside Genevieve regents give up Bianca , So can you let it go “Skye ask “Alright I will make nice with Genevieve but I don't need her to take care of me”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo you can't be alone that's what Dr. Webber say and I need to get the center ready it's important to me, So it's either a nurse or Genevieve “Skye said “Well”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Skye said “It's just that Genevieve is so pushy “Lorenzo said “I know, Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander say the same thing but this is what we have to do”Skye said “Fine, Skye is A’dora Belle Genevieve “Lorenzo ask “No, Sunday Rose was rape and Genevieve is pass the baby off as hers”Skye said Lorenzo was upset and touch his face. “Did he go to jail “Lorenzo ask “Their was a trial but Genevieve took matters in her own hands and killed him”Skye said “No, Where the body “Lorenzo ask “I don't know you took care of it and Matthew that was the boy name you took care of his family no one know it was Genevieve expected some members and Sunday Rose think it was you “Skye said “How did Genevieve handle it”Lorenzo ask “Not good, Between that and fake the pregnancy I thought she was going to have a break down, Genevieve can't have another baby “Skye said ‘What happened “Lorenzo ask “Genevieve was push down the stairs by Victor when she was pregnant “Skye said “I can't stand the Cassadine “Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said “I will try again with Genevieve, I do love her”Lorenzo said “I know “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment