Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 59



At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Alexander came in with Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose I told you it was too soon “Genevieve said “Yes mother; You were right I want to go but everyone was looking at me like they know what happened to me, I need a new start “Sunday Rose said “Do you want to go to a new school”Alexander ask “Can I “Sunday Rose ask “Sure but I think this is going to happen no matter what school you go to”Genevieve said “I just want my life back that's all”Sunday Rose said “I know baby and soon you can have you're life back but you're pushing too hard”Genevieve said “You always push us”Sunday Rose said “I know “Genevieve said “Why don't we have a nice dinner and not talking about the rape for one night “Alexander said “I like that “Sunday Rose said “Good , You can always get a tutor “Alexander said “I like that “Sunday Rose said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye had just finished dinner when Skylar came in. “Skylar “Lorenzo said “I just want to check on you Daddy “Skylar said “I'm fine”Lorenzo said “Good ,I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier but I'm opening another gallery “Skylar said “It's okay”Skye said “I'm going to get my pills”Lorenzo said “Daddy I'm glad you're awake “Skylar said “I love you our artists “Lorenzo said and kiss Skylar and left. “So, Have Genevieve and Daddy killed each other yet “Skylar ask “They did have a fight”Skye said “Mother, What is going on ,Why are you pushing this “Skylar ask “I'm just sick of the fighting that's all”Skye said “I get it but I just hope you don't push too far”Skylar said and left. Lorenzo came back in the room. “Lorenzo I have to make a phone call “Skye said “It's find “Lorenzo said Skye left and Lorenzo pick up the divorce papers of Genevieve and Alexander. “Let me guess Genevieve think you're divorce you been playing my daughter for a fool and it's time it stop I have to come up with a plan to get you out of my daughter life”Lorenzo said to himself and made a fist with his hand as Skye came in. “Lorenzo “Skye said “Let's go upstairs and make love”Lorenzo said “Sounds great”Skye said they went upstairs and the divorce papers were face down on the desk.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment