Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 87


At Bianca grave-Genevieve was there. “Bianca I'm sorry I haven't been here in a long time,You're father is with you now someone shot him, I have to believe that it wasn't Daddy who did this,You're father does have enemy it could be them or a Cassadine no one hardly know about “Genevieve said she put flowers down. “I love you Bianca I always have “Genevieve said she left. 

At The Empire-Nikolas-Alexander was working when Jenny came in. “Nikolas-Alexander I heard about you're father, I'm sorry if you need anything “Jenny said they share a kiss. “Jenny I like you “Nikolas-Alexander said “I like you too but I don't want to have sex while your grieving for you're father dead”Jenny said “You're right, For a long time I thought my father was a mobster who was hit my mother but it turn out to be my father twin brother “Nikolas-Alexander said “Wow”Jenny said “When I thought it was my father I drop Alexander from my name and look up to Papa, Who I think killed my Father “Nikolas-Alexander said “You really think you're Grandfather would do this,To his own daughter “Jenny said “Papa has always hate my father I just need to find evidence “Nikolas-Alexander said “Be careful,If you're Grandfather find out that you're looking into this “Jenny said “I have one thing going for me that Father didn't I'm his blood “Nikolas-Alexander said “Just still be careful “Jenny said “I will”Nikolas-Alexander said “Have you told you're mother about this “Jenny said “No, Mother and Papa have a complicated relationship and they have finally got along if I'm wrong about this I don't want to ruin anything “Nikolas-Alexander said as Genevieve came in. “Mother “Nikolas-Alexander said “I know you had to work but I want to check on you, Jenny “Genevieve said “Mrs. Cassadine I'm sorry about you're husband “Jenny said “Thank you “Genevieve said “I will let you both talk “Jenny said she left.

“Nikolas-Alexander, You're father loved you , I know you are now head of the family but I don't want you to not deal with you're pain”Genevieve said “I will miss father but I want to find the truth of who killed father “Nikolas-Alexander said “Me too”Genevieve said “Let me walking you home”Nikolas-Alexander said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment