Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Always part 5 ch 52



At Genevieve /Alexander-Genevieve came home to fine Alexander home pour a drink of brandy . “Pour me one too”Genevieve said “Sure “Alexander said They sit down and drink the brandy. “What Is it “Alexander ask “Daddy is home but now he needs help , He doesn't remember anything from this year and he has brain damage and mother needs help with Daddy so guess who is going to help”Genevieve said “You”Alexander ask “Yes , I guess I owe it to them”Genevieve said “You don't owe them anything “Alexander said Genevieve took her shoes off. “My feet hurt “Genevieve said “Let me rub them”Alexander said Genevieve put her feet on him and Alexander rub them. “Genevieve I heard you and Lorenzo got into a fight before all this “Alexander said “Yes it was about the baby, I did think A’dora was our baby I know she not but I did go their “Genevieve said as she cried. “I'm sorry I wasn't there for you “Alexander said he wipe her tears. She touch his hand. “You're here now and that's all that matters “Genevieve said “Yes,”Alexander said “We have our wedding to plan “Genevieve said “Yes”Alexander said “Let's go upstairs “Genevieve said Alexander help Genevieve up and they went upstairs.

It start to storm and the power around town when out.

At The jail cell-Maria was in her cell when someone open the door and pull out a rope around her neck.

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo were laying by the fireplace in each arms under a blanket. “I wonder when the power will come back”Lorenzo said “I like its romantic “Skye said “We could make love again “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they made love.

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Alexander were check on the younger children who were crying. “I'm glad Sunday Rose is sleeping “Genevieve said “I think Sunday Rose is going to be fine now “Alexander said “Yea”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment