Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 88


At Rae house-Rae was having some tea when their was a knock on the door Rae went to open it was Skye. “Skye come in,You look like you need to talk “Rae said “I do mother I know who killed Alexander and I don't know what to do about it can ruin my family “Skye said as she cried. “It was Lorenzo wasn't it”Rae ask “Yes it was,After lying to me and our daughter I overheard Lorenzo talking to one of his men about it “Skye said “Wow, What about Lorenzo brain damage “Rae ask “Lorenzo been lying , Mother do I turn my own husband in? It can't bring back Alexander and it will destroy Genevieve and Lorenzo relationship forever “Skye said “Can you really keep the secret “Rae ask “I know it will not be easy but yes, I'm sorry I told you”Skye said “No I can keep it I just want to make sure you can a secret like this can bring you back to drinking “Rae said “I know I just had to tell someone maybe that will help”Skye said “I'm here for you “Rae said “Thank Mother, I'm so mad at Lorenzo for doing this it's hard not to blow up at him”Skye said “Do you still love him”Rae ask “Yes I just can't believe he did this,Lorenzo and Genevieve had just got closer this will destroy them if Genevieve find out “Skye said

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Nikolas Alexander were their with Sunday Rose looking at pictures of Alexander. “We will get through this “Genevieve said “I'm going to take the picture to Grandmother “Sunday Rose said “Tell Emily I will be drop of Alexander suit at the church soon”Genevieve said “Yes Mother “Sunday Rose said “I will go with you”Nikolas-Alexander said they open the door as Lorenzo came in. “Sunday Rose, Nikolas-Alexander how are you both doing “Lorenzo ask “Okay we are on our way to Grandmother's house “Sunday Rose said “Yes we sure go”Nikolas-Alexander said they left.

Lorenzo came into the living room.”Genevieve I just came to see how you are and if you need anything “Lorenzo said “The funeral is all set for tomorrow “Genevieve said “You will get through this princess you're strong remember that “Lorenzo said they share a hug. “Daddy I'm glad you didn't do it “Genevieve said “No I didn't “Lorenzo said he smirk. “Genevieve if you want you could stay with you're mother and I “Lorenzo said “No thanks Daddy I will be find,Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment