Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 65



Genevieve was walking when she was on her phone talking to Sunday Rose who just finished talking to Rae. “Sunday Rose , Their a shoe sale at the mall do you want to go”Genevieve ask and hang up and headed toward the sale without Sunday Rose.

At Skye/Lorenzo -Lorenzo had just taken his pills and was feeling better . “Skye, I been thinking that I need to do something “Lorenzo said “You can help me at the center “Skye said “Maybe I just can't sit at home “Lorenzo said “I know and we will fine you something “Skye said “Thanks and for getting me close with our daughter it's just want we need”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said they share a kiss. “Do you want to make love “Lorenzo ask “It's in the middle of the day”Skye said “So, It's not a law or something and I break laws”Lorenzo said “Yes, Your my bad boy “Skye said they share a kiss and made love.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Alan and Monica were having lunch as Rae and Rick came in and sit down. “Looks like Rae and Rick are a couple “Alan said “Yes I guess so”Monica said “Are you jealous “Alan ask “Not by the less “Monica said they share a kiss. “Why don't we get a room”Alan ask “I like that “Monica said they went pass Rae and Rick table. “Rae you look worried “Rick ask “Yes I'm ,It's about a family member of mine “Rae said “Is their anything I can do”Rick said “No but Thank you “Rae said “I have been enjoy the last few days”Rick said “Me too”Rae said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment