Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Always part 5 ch 53



At Skye/Lorenzo-The next day-Skye help Lorenzo sit down. “Skye, I don't need help”Lorenzo said “Sorry I just want to help you “Skye said “What time is you're meeting “Lorenzo ask Skye look at her watch . “I need to go soon”Skye said as Ric came in. “Who let you in”Lorenzo ask “The maids”Ric said “Why are you here”Skye ask “I'm here to question both of you, Maria was murder last night in the black one so where were you Lorenzo “Ric ask “I was with my wife “Lorenzo said “Yes he was”Skye said “While you are recovering who is taking over things”Ric ask “Ric , We are not saying anything else”Skye said “Fine but I'm watching you're family, You're sons”Ric said and left. “I sure of know it was the boys”Lorenzo said “How would you know”Skye ask “I show Luis how to cut the town power off “Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said “You don't look upset “Lorenzo said “I'm glad she gone”Skye said “Why did I believe she was my sister “Lorenzo ask “Maria fool you she had a facelift to look like Gabriel and you just want a family member in you're life I get that “Skye said “All I need is you and our children “Lorenzo said they share a kiss as Genevieve came in push a baby stroller. “Genevieve, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask Skye give Genevieve a look. “I just came to visit you and I thought you would want to meet my daughter “Genevieve said “You had a new daughter “Lorenzo ask “Kind of it's a long story “Genevieve said “Well I have to go,Lorenzo just rest”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Can you walk me out”Skye ask “Yes mother “Genevieve said Skye and Genevieve went into the hallway.

“Genevieve, Get along with you're father and don't push him”Skye said “Find, Don't be long I have a lot to do “Genevieve said “Genevieve please I need you're support on this”Skye said and kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

Genevieve went into the living room and Lorenzo was sitting on the couch. “Genevieve , Can you get me some coffee “Lorenzo ask “Daddy it's at the bar you can walk and pour yourself some you're not incompatible of take care of yourself”Genevieve said “Genevieve please “Lorenzo said “This isn't the father I love the Dad I would always fight with you can take care of yourself “Genevieve said “Genevieve I was shot”Lorenzo said “Yes and it will not be the last time! What are you going to do just sit at home and feel sorry for yourself that's not the Daddy I love “Genevieve said Lorenzo got up and went by the bar and pour some coffee. “If your not here to take care of me then why are you here”Lorenzo ask “ I just came to spend some time with you that's all”Genevieve said “Really “Lorenzo ask he took a slip of his coffee.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment