Monday, December 5, 2016

Always part 5 ch 45


At The Police Station-Alexis and Ric were their when Skye came in. “Ric, Alexis , I have some news it may hurt you're case but it's great news for me , Lorenzo is awake “Skye said “Does Lorenzo remember what happened? Ric ask “No”Skye said “We would like to talk to him”Alexis said “How about tomorrow? Lorenzo needs rest today “Skye ask “Sure, I'm glad Lorenzo awake”Alexis said “I would like to see her”Skye said “Sure, I will take you”Alexis said they left.

At The empire-Nikolas-Alexander and Alexander were talking. “You're mother called Lorenzo is awake “Alexander said “That's good, Did Mother tell you about her fight with Papa “Nikolas-Alexander ask “About naming the baby Lila Rae “ Alexander ask”Their more, Father, Mother thinks the baby that Sunday Rose had is really hers”Nikolas-Alexander said “I been thinking this went too  far, But now I'm here”Alexander said “Good,You're the only one who can get through to mother “Nikolas -Alexander said “Yes”Alexander said

At The Police Station-Maria cell-Maria was in her cell when Skye came by. “Skye, Why are you here”Maria ask “I have some bad news Lorenzo is dead “Skye said “No! It was supposed to be you! I came here to get back what was mine! All this was to get my life back that I had with Lorenzo, We sure of raise our son Diego!! He loved me not you! I sure of killed you! I will went I get out of here! Maria yelled Skye left.
Ric was in the hallway. “Did you get it all”Skye ask “Yes, We will use this to put her away “Ric said “Good I'm going back to my husband “Skye said she took off the surveillance  bug she had on her and give it to Ric.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment