Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 70


At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was put her new purse together take all the things out of her old purse and was about to look at the pieces of paper that was the divorce papers when their was a knock on the door Genevieve put the paper down and open the door it was Lorenzo who was holding his cane.”Daddy, How did you get here “Genevieve ask “Charlie drive me, I wanted to see my grandchildren “Lorenzo said “You could've call me I would bring them over “Genevieve said they went into the living room. “I need to get out of the house too”Lorenzo said “Alright, Have a seat I will go get the children “Genevieve said “Is Sunday Rose still here”Lorenzo ask “Yes she walking the dogs I still can't get her to go to school “Genevieve said Lorenzo sit down. “Well maybe I can talk to her”Lorenzo said “Just don't intimidate her like you did with me”Genevieve said “It did work but fine “Lorenzo said Genevieve went upstairs and Lorenzo look at the paper on the table and pick it up. “Oh you have the divorce papers this is great , You will fine them tonight “Lorenzo said he put the paper in Genevieve new bag as Sunday Rose came in with the dogs. “Papa , You're here”Sunday Rose said “Yes come sit down “Lorenzo said Sunday Rose unleashed the dogs and sit by Lorenzo. “I was full on what is going on with you Sunday Rose I'm sorry it happened I love you but I can't sit by and watch you let him take anymore, You need to get you're life back Sunday Rose you are so smart like you're mother who wanted to be a lawyer but couldn't because of the coma I have seen what that did to you're mother and I don't want that for you too”Lorenzo “It's just everyone was looking at me”Sunday Rose said “Then just reminded them who you're Grandfather is that will work”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in with the youngest children.

“Is everything okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, Thank you Papa you're right “Sunday Rose said “You're strong Sunday Rose, You're a Alcazar after all”Lorenzo said “Yes, Mother I'm going to try going back to school “Sunday Rose said “A new one”Genevieve ask “No , I'm not going to let him win anymore, Thanks Papa”Sunday Rose said she kiss Lorenzo and left.
Genevieve was in shock and went by Lorenzo and sit down. “Daddy, How did you do that”Genevieve ask “I have my ways you know that”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Genevieve said “So you went shopping “Lorenzo ask he looks at her purse. “Yes I brought a new purse for tonight, Anyway do you want to meet A’Dora Belle “Genevieve said “Sure “Lorenzo said Genevieve give A’do Belle to Lorenzo. “Daddy I'm glad you don't remember how you felt about A’dora Belle, You were not happy that I was raising her and at first I want to name her Liia Rae “Genevieve said “Well it's not something that we can be happy about “Lorenzo said “No Sunday Rose will not touch her and I'm worrying “Genevieve said “Just give it time “Lorenzo said “Yes”Genevieve said 

No comments:

Post a Comment