Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 76


At The Lila Rae center-Alexander was outside when he was shot and everyone came outside. Genevieve look at Alexander who was shot and on the ground and in shock she went by him. “Alexander don't you die on me , I do love you and we can work this out, Don't leave us our children need you ‘Genevieve said as Monica and Emily and Alan and Rick came by. “ Let us work on Alexander “Monica said Genevieve got up and went by her children. “Who would of shot Daddy”Sunday Rose ask “I don't know”Nikolas-Alexander said

Nikolas went by Lorenzo. “Did you do this, Did you shot my son”Nikolas said “I don't run the business anymore,”Lorenzo said “You still can order a hit”Nikolas said

Genevieve was so scared but try to pull it together for her children when Skye came by and took her hand. “Oh mother “Genevieve said “Alexander is going to make it”Skye said “We just had a fight that's all we been doing lately “Genevieve said “Couple fight it doesn't mean you don't love each other “Skye said the ambulance came by and Genevieve went by Alexander. “I'm going with Alexander his my husband “Genevieve said Alexander and Genevieve went inside,

Skye went by Lorenzo and whisper in his ear. “Did you do this”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo lied

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment