Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 56


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came in with Genevieve and A’dora Belle who was in her stroller. Lorenzo sit down and Genevieve sit by him and pull out a book. “Daddy I want to show you some pictures of my children “Genevieve said Lorenzo look at the picture of Nikolas-Alexander who was a toddler. “Nikolas-Alexander was a cute baby he look up to me so much “Lorenzo said “Yes he did”Genevieve said “He look like his mother “Lorenzo said Genevieve turn a page and it was a picture of Bianca. “I miss her , I miss so much with Bianca.”Genevieve said “Yes you did! That was one of you're bad choice giving Bianca away! Lorenzo yelled “It was my choice! I didn't want to be a mother then I had my career “Genevieve said “You're mother and I couldn't of raise Bianca our self! Lorenzo yelled Genevieve got up. “I don't have to take this! You can take care of yourself! Genevieve yelled “Yes I can! Lorenzo yelled as Skye came in. “Why are you both yelling! Skye said “The same thing I made a horrible choice in giving Bianca away, Yes I feel guilty but it's mine choice to make “Genevieve said and left. “Lorenzo, Why did you fight with Genevieve , I want her here to help you while you recover and I work at the center “Skye said “I can take care of myself “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I just want you to rest and get closer to Genevieve you both need to get along I'm sick of coming between you both”Skye said “Alright I will try”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I'm going to check on Genevieve “Skye said and left.

Lorenzo went to his desk and put out his desk drawer and saw a piece of paper and pull it out and read it was Alexander and Genevieve divorce papers. “I need to get you out of my daughter life”Lorenzo said he put the paper down as Luis and John came in. “We are alone , So how did you kill Maria “Lorenzo ask
“Don't worry father we can't get caught “Luis said “You both need to use common sense when it comes to running the business without getting caught “Lorenzo said “We will not get caught or let you down”Luis said “I know you both will not”Lorenzo said “Father, Are you okay”John ask “Yes,Genevieve and I had a fight “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment