Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 86


Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Sunday Rose came in Genevieve was push the baby stroller. “Sunday Rose, You know that your father loved you very much, I remember the day we found out I was carrying a girl, Alexander was so happy about it”Genevieve said “Daddy was “Sunday Rose ask “Yes Alexander wanted a little girl he could spoiled, You were Daddy little girl”Genevieve said she touch Sunday Rose hair.”I know , Mother I have a question about you're father, Are you sure Papa is telling the truth “Sunday Rose said “Yes, I had Daddy swear on Lila Rae grave and Daddy would not lie on her grave , Lila Rae was his favorite daughter she could do no wrong in Daddy eyes not even marry two mob boss one was his enemy son”Genevieve said “Then who would killed Daddy “Sunday Rose ask “I don't know but Alexander did have enemy “Genevieve said “Yea”Sunday Rose said “I have a errand to run, While don't you look for pictures for the funeral “Genevieve said “Sure “Sunday Rose said Genevieve left.

At Lila Rae grave -Lorenzo was their.”Lila Rae I'm sorry that I lied on you're grave but I had no choice and I know I did the right thing for you're sister and the children “Lorenzo said he put flowers down and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just come in , “Lorenzo “Skye said she realized that Lorenzo wasn't home and went into his office and look around and didn't find anything then went into the living room and pour some water Skye don't know what to do when Lorenzo came in. “Skye “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Where did you go, You are still recovering “Skye said “I'm fine, I went to Lila Rae grave,How is Genevieve “Lorenzo ask “How do you think! Genevieve just lose the man she loves! Skye yelled “Skye, Why are you yelling at me? I'm worrying about Genevieve too “Lorenzo said “Yes you are”Skye said “We will get our daughter though this as a family “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment