Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 74


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in the bedroom all dress for the opening and look at a picture of Lila Rae and pick it up. “Tonight is about you but I sure wish you were here instead of this, My miracle child”Skye said as Lorenzo came in and whip Skye tears. “Skye it's not going to be easy but this is good thing our daughter will live on”Lorenzo said “Yes she will , I don't blame you anymore I just wish you could save her”Skye said “I wish that too”Lorenzo said “How do I look “Skye ask “You look great “Lorenzo said they left .

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve was in the living room when Sunday Rose came in smiles . “Sunday Rose, How was school “Genevieve ask as Alexander came in . “You went to school “Alexander ask “Yes talking to Papa made me realize that it's time and it was great no one ask me about the rape “Sunday Rose said “Oh Sweetheart that's great “Genevieve said “Yes it is, I'm glad you're going to school “Alexander said “We should get ready “Genevieve said “Yes,Alexander said “I wish I could've of meet aunt Lila Rae! Sunday Rose said “Me too, I was pregnant when Lila Rae had cancer the last words I told Lila Rae was the name I pick out for you, She was the only one besides you're father who know you're name “Genevieve said she touch Sunday Rose hair.

At Luis-Luis was looking at a picture of him and Lila Rae. “Oh Lila Rae I wish you were here “Luis said

At Skylar-Skylar was looking at a picture of Lila Rae and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment