Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 72


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Raelyn came in. “Lorenzo “Skye said as she came in.,”I wonder where Lorenzo is “Skye said “You look worrying, Is Papa that bad”Raelyn ask “I'm just worrying that's all, Anyway Raelyn I'm glad you're here”Skye said ‘I know mother would love this idea”Raelyn said “Yes she would “Skye said “I'm thinking of staying in town”Raelyn said “I love that I miss you Skye said “I miss everyone too,I was wondering if I can work at the center “Raelyn said “Yes you can, I'm going to call Lorenzo and we can all go out for lunch “Skye said Skye pick up her phone.

At Tea house-Tea was looking out the window when their was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo. “Lorenzo “Tea said as Lorenzo phone was ringing. “I have to take this “Lorenzo said he pick up his phone. “Skye, I'm okay I'm just check on Tea, I will meet you at the hotel I have the driver “Lorenzo said and hang up. “So you're doing good”Tea ask” Yes I'm , How are you doing “Lorenzo ask “Honestly “Tea ask “Yes”Lorenzo ask “Horrible, I keep having nightmares about her take me and drug me”Tea said “No one is going to take you I have guard on you but if you want you can stay with me”Lorenzo said “No,I will be fine I'm going to see Dr Collins “Tea said “Good , I love you “Lorenzo said “I love you to”Tea said “Are you going tonight to the opening “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Tea said “Good, I will see you tonight “Lorenzo said they share a hug and Lorenzo left.

At The Quartermaine hotel -Laura and Rae we're having lunch. “Do you care for my father “Laura ask “Yes I do , I'm not going to hurt Rick”Rae said “Good, I just want my father happy “Laura said “Rick love you”Rae said “I love him too”Laura said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment