Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 68


At the carnival-Alexander and Genevieve were their with Sunday Rose and Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A’dora Belle was in the baby stroller. Alexander and Sunday Rose had just finished a ride. “Let's go get a elephant ears they are so good “Genevieve said “Can I come “Nikolas -Alexander ask as he came by with Jenny. “Mother, Father I want you to meet Jenny Jack “Nikolas-Alexander said “Nice to meet you”Genevieve said “You too”Jenny said “This is my sister Sunday Rose and the youngest ones Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A’dora Belle “Nikolas-Alexander said “I hope you don't mind that I came”Jenny ask “Not at all, So Jerry is you're father “Genevieve ask “Yes”Jenny said “Let's go get a elephant ear”Alexander said they left to get one.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished dinner with Rae and Rick who had dessert . “This was great we sure do it again “Rae said “Yes we should “Skye said Rae and Rick left. “Skye, Are you okay with you're mother and Rick”Lorenzo ask “Yes I just want my mother happy that all”Skye said “She will be let's go”Lorenzo said he help Skye up and she took his arms and they left.

At The Carnival-Genevieve was sitting with the children as Alexander took Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander and Jenny on a ride and Genevieve didn't want to go. She was looking at her babies and pick Skye up as Jack came by. “She beautiful just like her mother “Jack said “Why are you here “Genevieve ask “I care for you Genevieve I have always had and I want you back I can make you happy more then he can”Jack said and kiss her and left. Genevieve was in shocked as Alexander came by. “Now it's you're turn to go on a ride”Alexander said “Sure”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment