Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 77


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Emily and Nikolas and Skylar
and Luis and Rae and Alan and Monica and Alexis and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose we're waiting on news about Alexander when Genevieve came into the hallway she had blood on her dress and had been crying. “Mother, Is Daddy dead”Sunday Rose ask Genevieve took her daughter's hand and touch her hair and shock her head
. “No”Sunday Rose yelled Genevieve pull her daughter into her arms.. “I need to see him”Nikolas-Alexander said he took his mother hand and they went to see Alexander. “No! Not another son! Emily yelled Nikolas turn to look at Lorenzo, “If you killed another son of mine I will make sure I get justice! I will not rest till I get justice for both my sons! Nikolas yelled “I will help to”Alexis said “I didn't killed Alexander why would risk my relationship with Genevieve to killed Alexander! Lorenzo yelled “You have always hate my sons with Genevieve “Nikolas said “We don't know if it was my husband”Skye said “My son was a businessman he no enemy that would want to kill him”Nikolas said

At Alexander room-Alexander was cover up in bed when Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Daddy I love you so much , You were the best Daddy to me”Sunday Rose said she kiss her father on the face. “Father, I love you I'm glad that you raise me with Genevieve and took me in as you're own child I will be the head of the family “Nikolas-Alexander said “I sure bring the younger children over”Genevieve said “No let them remember Father the way he was”Nikolas-Alexander said “You're right,I would like to be alone with Alexander “Genevieve said “Sure”Sunday Rose said they left.

“Oh my prince we have been thought a lot in our relationship but I have no regrets I love you and the time we spend together, I will keep you're memories alive with our children, They will always know that you loved them”Genevieve said she kiss him on the lips. “Goodbye my prince “Genevieve said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment