Monday, December 19, 2016

Always part 5 ch 89


At The Police Station -Alexis was looking at the report about Alexander shooting when Genevieve came in. “Alexis, Did you fine anything on who shot my husband “Genevieve ask “I been over the evidence and we don't have anything that leans us to anyone except the bullet that killed Alexander “Alexis said “I think I know who it is “Genevieve said “Who”Alexis ask “Can we talk in private “Genevieve ask “Sure “Alexis said they went into the interrogation room and close the door. “Alexis I think it was Valentin “Genevieve said “You know him”Alexis ask “Yes we meet when I was on the island”Genevieve said “It could be him no one has heard from him in years and I'm sure he love to play games still and he would hate how loved Alexander was”Alexis said “Yes, Their more when I meet Valentin he kiss me “Genevieve said “No, You have to be careful if his out there “Alexis said “I will be, Do I tell Nikolas “Genevieve ask “I will handle this “Alexis said “I know you think it was my father but it wasn't “Genevieve said “I do hope it wasn't him”Alexis said “It wasn't, I sure go, See you tomorrow “Genevieve said and left, “Valentin is it you”Alexis ask herself.

At Emily/Nikolas-Emily was having tea with Monica and Alan . “How are you doing “Alan ask “I feel so lost without my sons , Yes I wasn't their biological mother but I loved them”Emily said “Alexander and Victor loved you and you were their mother”Monica said “Yes you were”Alan said “I'm worrying about Nikolas I know he wants revenge “Emily said “Nikolas is just hurting right now”Alan said “Yes he is “Emily said as Skye came in, “Emily , I just want to come by and see if you need anything “Skye said “Everything is set for tomorrow Thank you Skye “Emily said “Alexander loved my daughter and I will always be grateful for that “Skye said “How is Genevieve “Alan ask “Acting strong “Skye said “We will somehow get through this as a family “Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment